Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Welcome to your grammar blog

Welcome to Writing Commons One, your group grammar blog. For your first post, I'd like you to identify something in the first two chapters of Kolln that interests you and share your thoughts with your group. Also, pose a question related to your post to which others might respond.

You are also welcome to use your blog to converse with your group members about the course content and assignments, get help, clarify things you don't understand.

Enjoy!
vtb

2 Comments:

At 1:12 AM, Blogger Christopher Farrell said...

What's Kolln? If I knew what it was, maybe I could comment.

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger crallspace said...

I thought Kolin was an introspective look into the dark, misunderstood psyche of the people of Lichtenstein. They suffered at the hands of Montana residents for years until they finally had enough, and this book paints an interesting look at the entire saga.

I was a little disappointed that the only pictures in the book were that of a squirrel wrapped in a Burger King wrapper and the depressing black smudges. I think the author could've been more imaginative in that regard.

Overall, I give the book a B-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home