Monday, February 20, 2006

Welcome to the Blogosphere, Historians of Rhetoric

I hope you haven't had any trouble accepting your class blog invitation. If you do, let me know, and I can send another invitation. Sometimes things just go wrong, and it takes a couple of tries.

As you will see, there are entries in the archives from the last class--grammar--that used this blog. Yours will be added on top.

I'd like to invite you to start blogging about the course whenever you would like. You do not have to wait for the assigned week. If something connected to the readings is on your mind, go ahead and get the conversation going.

I'd like to know how you liked "It is the Name of the Wing" by Frank Gaspar that I sent out on Blackboard. Sam, I especially thought it might connect with your paper on memory.

I'm off to another meeting, so I'll close for now. Michael, do you have a K-log going for this class? If so, would you post the link so other students can see what you are doing?
--Vicki TB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home